FranLink System™Powered by the Franchise Broker Association
An Affiliate of the Franchise Brokers Association**
A High Growth & Flexible Career in the Franchise Community Awaits you…
Hundreds of people who have been interested in purchasing a franchise have become a franchise broker first. Why? In conducting their research they realized the best investment was in selling franchises.
Just like a Realtor helps someone find the house to buy, get connected with a lender, home inspector and title company, a Franchise Broker does the same thing but for Franchises. They help the buyer find the franchise, check it for profitability, reputation and stability. Then they connect buyers with funding sources, inspectors (Franchise Attorneys and Accountants) and Insurance advisers. The real difference is there is very little competition as a Franchise Broker compared to a Realtor and a Franchise Broker can work from anywhere with anyone in the world, making their marketplace much bigger.
We have analyzed our most successful brokers and found they possess the qualities below. If you feel you share some these traits, franchise brokering may be right for you.
- You are comfortable speaking to professionals
- You are results oriented and a high achiever
- You like having control over your earning potential and your growth
- You are motivated by high commissions (national average commission is $20,000*)
- You are intelligent and have a good understanding of business
- You enjoy helping others and yourself succeed while achieving financial freedom!
What is involved in running this business?
- This is a home based business
- Call & meet candidates who have requested information from you on buying a franchise
- Qualify the prospective franchisees (your candidates)
- Investigating & matching the right franchise system for your candidates
- Educate your candidate about how to properly research a franchise
- Act as a liaison between the franchise and your candidate
- Let the franchise system’s professional sales team do what they do best
- Collect a referral fee from the franchise
Franchise Training Institute is the right choice for you if…
- You want to keep 100% of the referral fee you earn
- You want to focus on your candidates not your back office administration of this business
- Your reputation matters to you
- You learn by doing and want to know trade secrets from other successful brokers (we use practical application training)
- You like technology, but only if it is extremely easy to use.
What do we provide?
- A Turn Key Business System Including:
- 3 Day Training Workshop including pre and post training
- We have extensive lead programs. Initial pack of candidate inquiries provide.
- A custom designed website is created for all members who receive our training. This ensures your business appears credible and trustworthy.
- Business set up services
- You will have access to the FLSSM (FranLink SystemSM) with the most search criteria on franchises, making it easy to quickly find systems that match your candidates needs and preferences
- The FLSSM can also instantly provide you with score cards on various franchises
- Media such as franchise video presentations & documents can be shared via email or social networks with the click of a button
- We provide your candidates with a tool box of value added research tools and services.
- Access to presentations on franchises and industry information (with more added daily)
- Over 1,000 hours of training is archived within our Members Only Resource Center
- Opportunities to collaborate with senior Franchise Brokers in a daily social site and weekly groups
- …AND MORE!
*Source: Franchise Update
** Franchise Training Institute (FTI) is an affiliate of the Franchise Brokers Association (FBA). FTI provides all business start up services and initial training programs. FTI is a federally registered Business Opportunity. FBA is a membership association that provides all ongoing and long term support for brokers. FBA provides all back office services as well.
Basic Franchise Info
Average Investment: $39997 - $39997
Minimum Investment: $39997 - $39997
Min. Liquidity: 10000
Years in Business: 2008
Open Units: 200
In-House Financing: Yes
Lead Assist: Yes